November/December 2011 Prayer Letter Update
November is the month of Thanksgiving and we surely have so much to be thankful for. We have seen the Lord work in many wonderful ways as we’ve traveled through eight states and ministered in ten different churches. In November alone, we are blessed to have four more churches that have committed to partner with us to Reach Zambia for Jesus Christ!
We finished November in North Carolina and Tennessee, and then headed back to upstate New York. We will be able to spend some long overdue time to visit with my mother (Dan’s) who has been in a nursing home and hospital since September. We would appreciate your prayers for her health and relationship with the Lord.
December will bring many opportunities to minister in many different venues in New York. The schedule is quickly filling with Home Bible Studies and opportunities to give a charge from the Word at many of our ministries at our home church. We will definitely fit in time to visit friends and family during the Christmas and New Years Holidays, for which we are also very grateful.
We are pleased to say that through out the last three months we have had seven churches overall that have committed to partner with and support us on our call to serve the Lord in Zambia, Africa. That will bring us up to 57% of our needed support! Please continue to pray for the Lord to open the doors to gain the remaining 43% of our monthly needed goal and also start up costs by the end of next year (2012).
I Cor. 3:6 “…but God gave the increase.”
We rejoice as two family members made decisions to follow Christ this past year. Join us in prayer for the Lord’s direction in their lives.
We pray you all have a blessed and safe Christmas season and hope you will seek to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ.Thank you to all of you for your faithfulness during this past year and we to God doing even greater things in the coming year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!